Hey Family!!!
I just thought I'd drop a quick line and let you know what is going down in my life:
MARATHON: Yeah, yesterday I ran 9 miles and it about killed me...that is only a third of what I have to run. I am really begin to question if I will be capable to do this. I don't know if I'm intense enough.
WORK: Yeah, I had to quit my day job to train for the marathon (j/k). But really, my summer school job ended, so now I just have my Preschool job in the afternoons. I fill my mornings with working on stuff for school. I had to move classrooms since I am teaching a different grade next year. It has been a lot of hard work.
SOCIAL: Last weekend I went on a date with this dude to the John Schmidt concert. It was totally awesome. I love the piano! I wish I was better at playing it. Ashley already told you about the other cool stuff we did.
Anyways, I guess that is all for now. I sure love you guys.
Haley
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like the title of this blog.
Your next blog should be titled, "here we are, the usual crew, just the 5 of us."
Ashley
Even tho you and Ash live together I think it would be cool to hear your side of stuff too. For reals. What's up with the temple? Keep up the great work on the marathon running. Come visit us! P.S. Austin read your last blog because his name was in it, but if there's no pictures...you know Austin.
Haley- Nice blog...
-cass
Post a Comment