Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hey just thought I'd write a quick note since I'm on campus. It was fun to see a lot of you guys last weekend. Things are going good over at the Colony. Ashley plans to move in in January. I keep myself busy with the 2nd grade crew. I've been feeling a little sick the last few days, but I think I'm getting over it. I'm not a perfect teacher, but I think I'm improving...and I learned how to read Bethany!

4 comments:

Flake Family said...

When did you learn how to read? You sure had trouble at my house!
-Bethany

Kustin and Jelsey said...

Now you need to learn how to write! You wrote: "I learned how to read Bethany" instead of "I learned how to read, Bethany."

So you learned how to read Bethany? Was the Bethany that you read interesting?

This was too long,
Justin

Flake Family said...

Justin is giving grammar advice?! Wow, that is something I never thought I'd see. Glad it's in writing on this blog. Haley, you are cool. Keep having fun.
-Heather

sarahandmatt said...

Put your freaking teaching pictures in heritagemakers.
SArah