Saturday, September 15, 2007
Well, another week at school has come and gone. I had to get my first substitute this week because I had to go to all these meetings. It was weird to have someone else take over my class...I don't like that. I went to the TRC the other day for 2 hours with one of my buddies. It was a lot of fun. It really took me back. I went on a roommate date last night...it was a lot of fun. We all hooked each other up. We went to Humor-U on campus. It was funnier than DC. Seriously. My jaw hurts. I just got a calling as RS teacher and I like it. Things are good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
RS Teacher is my favorite calling in the church. I've been it like 3 times now. Sounds like you're doing great! Send more pictures.
Sarah
Post a Comment